FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will a staff member be available to answer my questions?
– We are open 9.30 -3.30 pm, Monday to Friday (Closed Thursdays)
What do I need to do to enrol in a class?
– Email or phone us and we will get you to fill out an enrolment form. The first class is always a free trial.
Click the PDF icon to download the enrolment form.
Have a suggestion?
– We are always open to suggestions that might be added to our program. We are also on the look out for tutors to run new and interesting classes, please get in touch!
I don’t know if Yoga is for me?
– We offer a “come and try”-session for all our classes, try the first session, if you don’t wish to continue you won’t be charged, if you like it, please enrol and pay by contacting our office.
I am over 65 / have NDIS funding / Concession card, do you offer any concessions or rebates?
– We offer reduced fees if paying is an obstacle and accept NDIS funding. Speak to our friendly staff for info.
How long does your program run?
– We run our programs on a term by term basis, making sure we have sufficient numbers to run a class. Our term is based around the Victorian school term dates.
Can I Volunteer at PNH?
-We are always looking for Volunteers to work with a range of positions. It could be helping kids read, group support or at special events.